Thursday, 27 May 2010

what's up over the past one year?

though i haven't been posting but my acquisition, especially on the toys and gadgets aspect remains strong. the more recent purchase would be the Google Nexus One phone. yea. that's right, i have ordered them direct from Google Web Store and will be putting up for sales in Singapore's websites. i still can't let go of my 3G and 3GS, speaking of which, the latter will need some repair work done. if it even can be repaired. i also bought an alienware m11x a couple of months back. with that came the LaCie external DVD writer, Razer mouse and mouse pad. over the years, i have gotten myself a late 2008 macbook aluminum (aka unibody macbook), a late 2009 iMac (finally!), the WD TV live!, the Onkyo UP-A1 iPod/iPhone dock for my Onkyo AV receiver, the Logitech Harmony 1000 universal touch-screen remote, a pair of vintage B&W bookshelf speakers and i gotten myself an iPhone 3G and of course, the iPhone 3GS.

on the fun side, i had and lost a good radio controlled helicopter, the Hirobo SRB quark fixed pitch micro helicopter. i have been in and out of this hobby over the last decade and finally, this is a tiny item that got me flying again. it really defines the meaning of 'quality'. trust me, if you're still struggling to fly, get of this baby and you will be mastering your basics in no time. i have lost it but i am getting one more replacement very soon. just last week i got my innovator (from the fame Taiwan manufacturer, Thunder Tiger) MD530 which is a size 450-class radio controlled helicopter. it came ready to fly (aka RTF). i will detail more on these 2 babies in my later post, and of course my take on the m11x. how can i forget to mention my lovely Iron Man mark III figurine by Hot Toys? and not did i bought it, but i pre-ordered an iron man mark III bust too! can't wait for it to arrive in Singapore!

so many stuff in a year! unbelievable. besides my wife, i did live every other day for tech, gadgets and toys! the wonder of tech has me going. well, what's these talks without some of my take on each and every item that i bought? keep a watch out, cos' that's what i am going to do. see you soon!

No comments: